Wednesday 15 February 2017

Good & Bad Student - BAIL104

I created two posters that illustrated a 'prefect' student, and a 'bad' student. I chose to represent the student as a panda, as it's my favourite animal, so I felt like it would be a relevant link to myself.

The good student is named Earl as it makes a 'nod' to a highly respected title. He is also surrounded by attributes that make him a role model to others, and also by some bees to show that he is very busy and always on the go.

The bad student named Nigel is asleep & surrounded by qualities that make him less successful. He also has some drawings of footballers, which is a link to the ones students in our class have to draw as a punishment for being late. There is also a snail, which symbolises his laziness and slow-paced motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment