Monday 23 January 2017

Feedback during BAIL102

STAGE 1 Feedback


After receiving feedback for STAGE 1 of my project, I was able to see the areas that I could improve on when moving forward into STAGE 2. I definitely plan to enrich my work with some artist research in the next stage, but I also need to document my thought process more clearly. Plus, to try new processes and to keep pushing & developing my ideas. 

Feedback during STAGE 2

The group tutorials have been very helpful when it comes to suggesting new ideas and processes that I would have never had thought of. I was suggested ways to save time when rendering my ideas, and encouraged to get stuck in straight away with bringing some of my sketches to life. All of these pieces of advice and suggestions all feed into making my final design as effective as possible. 

I also received really helpful advice from my peers and family, which too all helped me to view my designs from a different perspective. 

I think when it comes to making the most successful and impressive illustrations, it is essential to receive feedback frequently, to keep your development of ideas on the right track. 


No comments:

Post a Comment