Saturday 14 January 2017

Pace & Sequence Workshop Outcome - BAIL102

 After creating story boards from a clip from 'Dial M for Murder', we were set the task to use the compositions that we had created, but with the characters from Little Red Riding Hood.

I chose to use Red Riding Hood, and the wolf, but placed them in an environment that was more appropriate than the movie setting - the woods. I also had to change the phone to a mobile (as she's outside), and her weapon to something that she would grab quickly to defend herself when caught off guard (a rock):


I am really pleased with how the final rendering of the image came out. I think that I was able to incorporate many of the elements that were found in the film, but adapted them accordingly to fit my characters. It was very challenging to be able to show all of the events of the clip in one image, but overall I think I was able to show suspense, which allows the viewer to predict what would happen next in the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment